We assist our clients with the day-to-day problems of managing the property and provide prompt services to Owners and Tenants. We provide a full range of management services including all administrative, financial, maintenance and asset management functions.
All planning, budgeting, and administrative works are carried out by us in the day-to-day management of the buildings. These include assisting the clients to lease, operate, manage and maintain the Property in a good and efficient manner consistent with property management techniques generally used in a mature market and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the country.
More specifically, the services include:
- General operations supervision
- Marketing plan development and implementation
- Tenant screening, negotiation of new and renewals of existing leases
- Rental collection
- Budget management and preparation
- Property maintenance
- Keeping and preparing accounting records and financial statements
- Risk management
- Perform all other duties and functions required in order to comply with the requirements of the Property’s financing programs
- Develop and follow a tenant selection policy (in case of retail property) and prepare and verify any income eligibility and;
- Implement regular property management maintenance, risk assessment to address any potential Property defect.